Thursday, October 1, 2009

Potions: complete!

I'm sliding at the very last second, but I have completed my Potions homework. The picture is kind of crappy because I can't get my camera to upload to my computer and have to use Mom's. And its 3am so thats not happening tonight. I'll update this post later with a better picture. The same goes for my Transfiguration post of me wearing the headband.

Pattern: HP House Gloves by therealkarity
Yarn: Knit Picks Comfy Worsted in Silver Sage and Jalapeno
Needles: Size US 8 needles
Mods: 28 sts (it started out as 30, I swear!) and size US 8 needles
Comments: They're too small for me so the friend I made them for won't be able to wear them. >_< I really need to work on swatching before knitting. Maybe then things would fit right.

No comments:

Post a Comment