Tuesday, October 13, 2009

2 Hats in 2 Days!

I'm proud of myself! Today I finished another hat for my OWL. My OWL change was also approved so that puts me at 25% of being done. 33% will soon be in sight! I'd like to at least get 40% done. Thats four hats. All of which have been started. After these are done, I'm planning on making my niece a butterfly hat in purple since I don't have any pink and don't want to go out and buy more. I'm sticking to just Red Heart for my OWL to use up some of what I have, so I don't want to have to go get more. I only knit with pink for special people because I'm really not a fan of it. Red is so much better..

My OWL progress:

I'm not sure I'll make the 33% by thr 15th like I'd wanted, but I'm close enough that I feel like I can do it before the end of the month. I just need to work on one of my OWL hats a little bit everyday. Other than that, I can knit my classes, starting with Transfiguration.

No comments:

Post a Comment