Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fetching KAL

I'm sure most people know of the FGF group on ravelry for the many people who loves to knit fingerless gloves. Myself included. Right now through the end of September there is a KAL for the Fetching pattern. Its one of my favorites. If you remember, I made Alli a pair in pink for her birthday. Well, I finished a pair of my own, in black.

Now that they're done, I'm very happy with them. The thumbs aren't perfect but they fit me better than the ones I did on Alli's. Simply because my thumb isn't big enough to need 7 sts in waste yarn. It turns out to be too big.

Pattern: Fetching
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft in Black
Needles: US 6/4.0 mm
Mods: 5 waste yarn sts instead of 7.

I can proudly say that this is now one of my favorite fingerless glove patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment