I didn't knit a lot in June but I'm already halfway finished a pair of gloves and its only the 5th of July! They aren't the best but its to be expected, they're just practice. Once I finish up my Harry Potter knitting, I'll think about what I want to work on next.
I was having problem with tension upon trying to start these gloves and then I decided to try a different cast on method. I went with the twisted German cast on and I love it. I'm not having any tension problems at all! My binding off is a little tight, but I'll work on it. And now for pictures!
My very first finished glove.
Almost 50% of my Slytherin scarf!