Monday, July 13, 2009

2 days!

I'm really excited! Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince comes out in theaters on Wednesday! Only 2 days to go! It would have been cool had I gotten both the gloves and the scarf done, but at least the gloves are done.

My friend who lives in Richmond, which is 2 hours away, wants to go see it with me. That wouldn't be as much of a problem if I had my own car and license. Everytime I run across a friend wanting to see me or wanting to go somewhere, it frustrates me that I don't at least have my license. But getting a license when you aren't used to driving takes time. Its even harder when no one really has much, if any, time to teach you.

I know I don't really talk about myself or whats going on in my life here - thats what my livejournal is for. But if anyone ever wants to get to know me better, you can either check out my livejournal, or email me at karitymitchell90@gmail.com.

My next projects are going to be finishing my wips. I've only got 2, maybe 3. There's the Slytherin scarf that needs finishing, my brother's beanie I promised him months ago, and then figuring out how I want to use up the Red Heart yarn because its not my favorite to work with. Once those are done, I'll probably go through a craze of making fingerless gloves because they're so much fun! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment