Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A supply of dishcloths

I think I've figured out what I'm going to do with all the dishcloths I knit. Instead of filling up my projects page on ravelry, I've decided to keep them in one project and simply add the yarn and picture of the FO when I finish it. Afterall, it only takes me a couple hours, if that, to finish one. I'm still going to put up pictures of the ones I do here because this is my knitting blog. xD

I made this one at Mom's request for my step-aunt. She'd liked one I made for Mom so much that Mom wanted to give her one. So I did it this morning before she got here. I'm thinking of making myself a bunch of dishcloths to use up the yarn I only have a little of but I haven't decided yet.

New on my needles: A hat for Dad's 61st birthday in Marine colors (aka, red and gold) and redoing my brother's hat in light sage.

No comments:

Post a Comment