Friday, May 1, 2009

May Projects

You know how I put up a list of projects I was doing for each month? Well those were sorta focused on what I was giving away. (Its real sad I never really stuck to the list too. Good thing it was only family! Haha.) I'm still going to make them but more as an idea of what I'd like to get done that month.

Strawberry Sachets: Size US 6 needles. Lily Sugar 'n Cream Red and Lily Sugar 'n Cream Dark Sage. My Beltane Project. Ravelry link. DEADLINE: May 1st.

Mother's Day Dishcloths: Size US 9 needles. Various colors of Lily Sugar 'n Cream. I'm making a total of 6 to give to my mother and to my friend Alli's mother. Ravelry link. DEADLINE
: May 10th.

I can't really think/decide on what I'd like to knit for me this month. I don't know, maybe keeping a list of what to knit during the month won't be so easy when I'm not knitting for other people. Haha. Perhaps I should keep a list of Christmas presents to start on and work through them the rest of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment