Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I know its late, but happy mother's day to all the Mom's out there! I finished my presents for Mama just in time for mother's day. I actually finished them right before midnight so it was still actually Mother's Day when I handed the second one to her. Like Alli's Mom, I made Mama two dishcloths (Alli's Mom actually got three) and since I was upstairs to give it to her, I went ahead and took a picture. I think this is the quickest I've ever posted pictures of something I've finished. Haha.


Everyone who's seen this picture love them. The dishcloths are so easy to do! Once I make some for me, I'll post the pattern up. Plus I'm too tired to do anything worth anything tonight.

New on my needles: My very first cabling project. We'll get to see how this goes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment