Saturday, April 18, 2009

Interchangeable Needles

As I was looking at what kind of hat I could make myself that was pretty easy, I found a pattern that needed size 13s. And I use circulars for most things. When I went to knitpicks to see how much a pair would be, I found the only way to get a pair of size 13 16” circulars was to use interchangeable needles. I’ve actually thought about the idea of getting interchangeable needles for awhile now. I just don’t have the money to do it and while the ones I have are what I need, don’t see too much of a need for them. Once I have the money, I’ll probably get the kit of them found here.

Until then, the next time Mom says she wants to get me some supplies, I’ll probably pick out a cord and needle size. I told her that when she wants to get me something relating to knitting, to just give me a price limit because its so much easier going on knitpicks and finding exactly what I want than going into a store in the hopes they’ll have what I want. Plus, I love knitpicks needles way more.

No comments:

Post a Comment