Monday, February 1, 2010

End of the Month projects

I did it! For the first time, I finished all six classes! Transfiguration this month was to organize my queue on Ravelry so I didn't actually have to knit anything for that one. Potions was my first pair of socks and Divination was the pair of fingerless mitts I finished. That leaves.. Charms, DADA, and Arithmancy.

For Charms I did a scarf for someone who will not be named because he can read this and then he'll know about it and I want it to be a surprise. I still need to add the fringe but that can come when I get around to messing with it.

For Arithmancy, I crocheted a granny square to act as a dishcloth. It needed to be an image within an image and a granny square works for that. It was the last class I did so I ended up being awake at 11:30 finishing but I still got it done.

For DADA, you had to pick a resolution and find something to represent it. That was easy for me because I had two craft related resolutions this year. One was to learn how to make socks and the other was to learn to crochet. At first I was going to mess around with bracelets some and then actually make something. But then I decided to make friendship bracelets because two of my really good friends crochet so I think of them when I think of crochet.

So.. I made blue(me), green(Bubbles) and pink(Alli) bracelets.


January sped by and I have a feeling February will too because February is always a short month..

No comments:

Post a Comment