Monday, March 30, 2009

Yay!!!

I'm really excited~ A few days ago Mom found another craft store in town called AC Moore. They have lots of Lily Sugar 'n Cream like Ben Franklin does in Richmond so that makes her happy, plus its less than it is anywhere else.

What makes me happy is that they have a bunch of the yarn Ben Franklin has in Richmond (or the one we had a chance to go to on the 15th when we were there last) and its close by so that makes me happy. Plus~ They have 16" circulars! I got US size 2 16" and US size 3 29" thinking that for socks, magic loop should work on 29"s. I also got something I've been wanting for awhile: a cable needle. Now there's nothing stopping me from learning cabling once I finish my friend's scarf and my brother's hat.

The final thing I got makes my really really excited~ xD Its the Spring 2009 issue of Interweave Knits. I first heard about it from turvid's blog. She's a knitter who I really admire some of the things she comes up with and how much she gets done in a short amount of time. She's also been knitting a long so I'm sure I'll get better and faster as I continue knitting. Practice makes perfect, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment