Sunday, March 22, 2009

March Projects

Each month I like to keep a list of projects I'd like to get done during that month. Sometimes I'll add or subtract a project but usually its what I pretty much stick to. I know March is more than half over and I post this list at the beginning of the month, but here's my list of projects for March.

Beanie w/ Fold [For Justin]: This hat is my first hat project and a request from my brother for his 24th birthday in March. I'm using size US 6 16" circulars and the yarn is Simply Soft Sage Green. Started March 5th. Ravelry link DEADLINE: April 10st

Baby Hat [For James]: This hat is for my nephew who is turning 1 on April 2nd. I'm using size US 6 16" circulars and the yarn is Red Heart Super Saver Solid Light Blue.Started March 9th. Ravelry link
Completed March 24th.

Swap Dishcloth #1: I'm doing a swap on Ravelry and this is the first dishcloth I'm making for my partner. I'm using size US 6 straight needles and the yarn is Lily Sugar 'n Cream Pretty Pastels. Started March 15th. Completed March 20th.

Slytherin Scarf [For Nova]: One of my closest friends loves anything to do with snakes and also loves the Slytherin house from Harry Potter so this scarf is ideal for her. Has not been started yet. Ravelry link
DEADLINE: April 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment