Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WIP Wednesday: Netbook Bag

Today is WIP Wednesday! You know what also happened today? My netbook arrived! I had it sent to my brother's house because mail for my house is weird. I live on a private road so USPS doesn't deliver mail so we can only have a PO box. (Although they sent it FedEx which does come...)

What this means is I need to work on the bag I've started to crochet for carrying and protecting the netbook. I know the exact size to make it because I measured my brother's netbook and got the same model as his.

The entire body of the bag will be a varigated blue. Then the flap at the top and straps will be black. I'd really like dark blue buttons but unfortunately unless I paint them, all my buttons are white. I'll figure out something.

No comments:

Post a Comment