Thursday, July 7, 2011

FO: Porifera & Twilight Socks

Two pairs of socks are complete! I just finished one pair and the other was done about a month ago. I waited to post a picture of them anywhere besides Rav because they were Mom's birthday present. I wanted her to see them first.

Porifera was one of the guiding patterns in my purchase of a booklet titled Twist & Knit. Rachel kept talking about them and other patterns from it until I eventually folded. Porifera will probably be the only ribbed pair of socks I do.


Pattern: Porifera Socks
Yarn: Knit Picks Stroll Kettle Dyed in Wine
Needles: 2.25mm

The pattern for mom's socks was originally written for cuff down but because I like doing my socks toe up better, I converted it. And even learned a way to do the slip stitch heel (most common heel I've seen on cuff down socks) on a pair of toe up socks.


Pattern: Twilight
Yarn: Knit Picks Stroll in Paisley Multi
Needles: 2.5mm

1 comment:

  1. The socks turned out lovely! You are a sock knitting machine.

    ReplyDelete