Sunday, July 17, 2011

FO: Netbook Sleeve

One thing I've wanted for years has been a netbook. For my 21st birthday, my wonderful father gave me enough money to get one. I knew instantly that I wanted something to protect it when I would put it in a backpack with other stuff. Instead of paying $10-20 for a commercially made protective sleeve from HP, I decided to design my own. The way I designed it makes it easy for it to be a sleeve or a bag.

The prototype is finished and my netbook is in my hands and has been for about a week now. I have thus named it Marly. The only thing I need now is a small cordless computer mouse.


Here's an image of the netbook, fully inside of the sleeve:

Project: Netbook Bag
Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver in Shaded Dusk
Hook: 5mm
Notes: My first crocheted pattern design. It came out well I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment