Monday, August 24, 2009

I.. have to do it.

Okay, so I've always been a big fan of the K-Pop group TVXQ. They're called a couple other names too. DBSK and Tohoshinki come to mind but I think there are more. XD Anyway.. there are five members: Hero, Micky, Max, Xiah, and U-Know. My favorite is Hero. His real name is Kim Jaejoong. (They put last names first.) Today I had a random thought: what if I could find something Jae wears that I'm able to knit and make myself some?

Well... my friend Alana reminded me Jae wears beanies! So.. I went through all my loads of pictures of Jae and found a few beanies, such as the picture below. I've figured out, pretty much, the patterns for two beanies. There's also a picture of Jae with a scarf (or a shirt that has a scarf looking thing. I can't tell.) which I've figured out the pattern for.


Eventually I'll put the patterns up, but I want to try them out myself before giving them away for anyone else to try. I'd hate to say something on the pattern and since I'm still a beginner knitter, especially when it comes to my own patterns, have it not work. But this is so exciting! I was hoping there was something, anything, relating to TVXQ on Raverly. But nope. Nada. Nothing. Oh well.. I can be excited about this all by myself. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment