Saturday, August 22, 2009

Christmas WIPS!

Sometimes it can take me forever to knit stuff for other people. With Christmas only a couple months away and me having a lot of people I want to give gifts to, I'm already starting to think about what I'm going to give who. Here's the list I have compiled so far:

Mom - gemstone hat (pattern link)
Dad - matching hat and scarf
Justin - black and sage green scarves (pattern link)
Kim - blue scarf (pattern link)
Dan - Jayne hat (pattern link)
Nova - Slytherin gloves (pattern link)
Leslie - blue fetching gloves (pattern link)

I've asked a couple people what they want and this is what they've said. As of right now, I have four scarves, three hats, and two gloves to make. It shouldn't be too hard if I start soon. I've already added most to my wips on ravelry. A couple of the pattern links haven't been filled in for a couple reasons. Dad's I haven't figured out, Dan's hat I'm thinking of making my own pattern for. The same thing for Nova's gloves. Remember the Gryffindor gloves I made? I'm going to perfect that pattern and make Nova's gloves from that. Oh! I'm also making our puppy at least one doggy sweater. My very first sweater. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment