Monday, August 10, 2009

Alli's present is all done!

I finally finished! For the last couple weeks I've been knitting my best friend Alli a pair of fingerless gloves. I have to say they came out pretty good! The gloves I did for the premiere were okay, but I did them pretty fast and didn't put much thought into them. For these, I followed a pattern. And they were two firsts as well. My first cable project and my first project where I did an actual thumb. I'm really happy with them.

Pattern: Fetching
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft Eco
Needles: US 6/4.00 mm
Mods: None!

I also made Alli a couple dishcloths, just like I made her mother some for Mother's day. There's a pink theme going on here because Alli LOVES pink. Its not my favorite, but I will knit with it. The pinks I used are actually very pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment