Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Free Pattern: Crocheted Dishcloth

I've got my knitted dishcloth linked to my ravelry profile, so now I can easily add any more patterns I come up with! Here's the crocheted version of the dishcloth Mom taught me.


Materials:
Worsted weight cotton yarn
Size F (3.75 mm) or G (4.0 mm) hook

Skill level: Easy

Pattern:
chain 35. dc in each chain until you reach the end of the row. ch 2. turn.
dc in every dc, chaining 2 at the end of each row before turning.
continue this for 10 rows.

If you want to make the dishcloth bigger, simply add more rows.



If you make this pattern, let me know! I'd love to see what you come up with.

1 comment:

  1. You should crochet or knit me some dishclothes.

    Hah, just kidding, my mom is actually very set on embroidering some for me and my friend Sara when we get our place together next January.

    ReplyDelete