Thursday, January 14, 2010

Socks!

I've been knitting a lot lately. The first FO of the year for me is something I kept telling myself I would make and would always find something else to make instead. I told myself it would be a resolution of mine to learn how to make socks. And here they are!

The even fit too! Because they're my first pair and I wasn't exactly the best at making sure everything was tight enough, I'm not sure I'd want to wear them anywhere except around the house to keep my feet warmer. But that won't happen until I stop wearing my wool socks.

I don't think I knit much of anything without HPKCHC anymore. My first pair of socks goes to the January Potions class of the Winter 2010 term. The second option was to make something that would delight Dumbledore. He said it himself, "One can never have enough socks."

No comments:

Post a Comment