Wednesday, January 21, 2015

WIP Wednesday: Follow Your Arrow 2

Last year one of my favorite designers did a mystery knit-along called Follow Your Arrow. This year she is doing another one. I am sad I didn't make the first one when everyone else did but I am making the second one while the KAL is running. The first part of the pattern came out on Monday. The best part about the Arrow shawls is that they aren't just one or two shawls. You can pick a path and go with it to the end or pick and choose from the clues. Which means there are tons of options for how the shawl will come out.

I am using two different yarns for mine. One is Knit Picks Chroma in Galapagos and the other is Knit Picks Stroll Tonal in Canopy. The Chroma yarn is a gradient and I could use it for the full shawl. However I want to use it for knitting the original Follow Your Arrow as well. If I use a second yarn I will have enough. Since the gradient is blue and green, I picked a blue yarn to use as the second color for FYA and a green for the second color of FYA2.

If you are knitting the KAL I would love to see what options and colors you are using. Happy knitting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment