Saturday, February 19, 2011

Yarn Packages! :D

Today was a package happy day. One of my friends wanted to know a colorway in Chroma that I'd like, since I'd ordered myself a skein of Midwinter already. I'd ordered yarn from a woman on Rav who was selling skeins of a Knit Picks yarn in a colorway that was now discontinued. Another package I was expecting was coming from the UK. A friend had yarn she was willing to send me and she also send chocolate!! All three of these packages arrived today. So of course I had to take pictures.

Mmm. Yarn from across the ocean, chocolate, and a postcard! No idea what I'll make with it yet.

The skeins of KnitPicks Tonal in Royalty that I'd been expecting. Now I can make my cousin's shawl and not worry about having any left for me! :)

Knit Picks Chroma fingering in Galapagos. 2 skeins is about 800 yards and is enough to make just about any shawl I'd want! I think I already know which one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment