Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Plans

I'm probably out of my mind for doing this, but I've decided to challenge myself to complete certain knitting goals in 2011. Knitting to a deadline helps me much more than just knitting. There are four challenges I decided to do this year. The last one is the biggest and the others can be added into it. The first three are hats, shawls, and socks.

52 Hats - a hat per week in 2011
11 Shawls in 2011 - what it sounds like
12 in 2011 - sock club for me and Sparky

The last one listed, 12 in 2011, is the one I'm using for a sock club Sparky and I decided to do. We want to do a pair of socks a month and it works perfectly for that. Now, the last challenge is 111 projects in 2011. Yes, 111. Which means that everything I do in 2011 will be working towards that goal. Each time I talk about my FOs in 2011, I'll probably include a counter for how many I've done so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment