Tuesday, November 9, 2010

KnitPicks Contest

Knit Picks is having a contest where out of all the people who share their wishlist on facebook, they will pick one lucky person to give $100 towards their wishlist. (or, if its only 100, send them their wishlist.) I made up mine and after tweaking it last night, found it to be around $180.

http://www.knitpicks.com/cfCart/viewWishlist.cfm?wishlistid=2E57C999-219B-8E23-CCFA43CA63CA6A4E&medi

The top 5 things I'd like from it:
1. 4" Harmony Double Points
2. Lace Blocking Wires
3. Around the World in Knitted Socks
4. Vampire Knits*
5. Sock Innovation

*Don't ask me why I want this book. I'm still not 100% sure. I love vampires and everything dark and undead, despite the horrible name vampires now have because of Stephanie Myer.

No comments:

Post a Comment